24-hour Bingo with Progressive Jackpots.
24-hour Bingo with more ways to win, including progressive jackpots that increase everyday.
ACE Ball Rules
- The ACE Ball is a progressive jackpot.
- Participants must validate their packs to be eligible for the jackpot.
- There is a $1 or $2 validation charge for each pack purchased. A date-and-time stamp on the back of each purchased pack, or printed on the receipts for electronic units, will serve as validation.
- A validation stamp is only good for the session in which the packs are purchased.
- The first ball drawn on the first game of the session will be the ACE Ball for that session.
- Winning on that number on games 2 through 12 on a validated pack grants the winner the ACE Ball progressive jackpot. All ACE Ball winners are paid aggregately.
- The ACE Ball must be the last number called in the pattern of the winning card to be a valid winner.
- Once the ACE Ball has been won, it is no longer in effect for that session.
- Each session has a separate progressive ACE Ball amount. Jackpot amounts are based on monies accrued from sales for the session.
- Once the ACE Ball has been hit, it will return to the original starting point plus any monies accrued from sales for that session. It will increase from there.
- Electronic unit players must retain their receipts for validation purposes.
- It is each player’s responsibility to make sure their paper packs and electronic unit receipts are validated.
- Management reserves all rights to revise or cancel all specials or promotions at any time without prior notice.
Charlie’s Double Progressive
- Charlie’s Double Progressive is a coverall game and can only be won within the posted number of balls.
- The Charlie’s Double Progressive starts at 32 numbers and will progress every 21 days up to 35 numbers, where it will remain until the jackpot is won.
- The jackpot starts at $20,000 and will increase daily.
- Charlie’s Double Progressive is played at all 12 sessions.
- Charlie’s Double Progressive cards are sold for $1 each on paper or in an electronic unit.
- Maximum of 30 Charlie’s Double Progressive cards per electronic unit.
- A minimum buy-in for the session is required to purchase a Charlie’s Double Progressive card.
- Guest must have played the session to be eligible to win on a Charlie’s Double Progressive card.
- Guest must purchase a minimum of one (1) Charlie’s Double Progressive card to be eligible.
- The ACE Ball is not valid on the Charlie’s Double Progressive cards.
- Payouts will be divided equally among all winners on any one (1) game.
- Charlie’s Double Progressive can only be played at the session in which it was purchased.
- Player must have the last number called to win the jackpot amount, with the exception of the consolation prize.
- If the coverall is not reached within the posted number of balls, a consolation prize of $200 will be awarded to the coverall winner.
- All other bingo rules apply unless stated otherwise.
- Management reserves all rights to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.